COMPACT CRAWLER CRANE
M 400 is not only an amazing compact crawler crane, but also a tireless Pick & Carry Crane able to moves with millimetric precision in very narrow spaces and raising up to 1,6 Ton.
Two cranes in one and more: the innovative technology of the double cross beam outriggers confer to the crane greater positioning chance, thus facilitating the use in operating situations considered for a long time impossible. The dimensions and lightweight, combined to millimetric precision maneuverability, reduce enormously the operating time increasing the quality guaranteeing the total safety.
Technical specifications M 400
|Max capacity||4000 Kg / 2 m|
|Max outreach||12,10 m|
|Max outreach with hydraulic Jib (optional)||17,00 m|
|Max hook height||14,80 m|
|Max hook height with hydraulic Jib||21,10 m|
|Slewing angle-speed||Continuous / 1 rpm|
|Winch (optional)||First layer pull 1000 Kg
Rope lenght 58 m
Speed in direct pull 46 m / min.
|Radio remote control||Scanreco Can-Bus + Display|
|Stability system||Endless Positions - Max 4490x4570|
|Weights||Gru standard: 4300 Kg
Jib : 230 Kg
Electric engine: 40 kg
Winch: 65 kg
Mobile ballast (Pick & Carry): 300 kg
|Crawler Crane Traction||Trasmission: Moto-reducer
Scope: 55 l/min
Pressure: 200 Bar
Speed: 0 - 2 Km/h
Max slope degree: 25°
Max pressure on the ground: 0,41 Kg/cm²
|Diesel Engine||Brand: Yanmar
Max power: 18.9 kw - 25.7 Hp
Max torque: 64 Nm
Tank capacity: 25 l
Every function under control
The multifunction proportional radio control provided with an integrated control display, permits as well to verify in real time all the parameters of the machine.
Smart Stability Control
The integrated control system allows the crane to automatically adapt its load capacity according to the position of each outriggers calculating for every single position the optimal performance.
No limits rotation
Easy to operate, around and over obstacles, thanks to the ”ballast free” boom.
Always Ready to Work
The “X” configuration allows to operate with narrow outriggers and minimum obstruction.
Easy To Drive
The Machine can level and operate on steep grounds.
Jib Over Line
+15° Jib to overtake beyond obstacles
Jib Ready to use
Always “Ready to operate” folded hydraulic jib under the main boom.
Double power supply system. Diesel engine and electric engine powered by a
Plug-In Lithium battery.
- Radio remote control with display for crawler, chassis and crane function.
- Continuous rotation
- Predisposition for winch Installation
- Predisposition for Jib Installation
- Outriggers continuous variations Control system
- Automatic stabilization
- Two Speed Crawler Translation
- Engine Manual Rpm increment
- N° 4 Lifting Connections
- Electronic Limiting Device
- Auto diagnostic• Crane Color Black RAL 9005
- Cylinders color orange
- According To EN13000
- Smart Stability Control(SSC)
- BG Connect
- 1000 Kg hydraulic winch
- Lowered hook connections
- Fourth, third line pull pulleys
- Plates for outriggers
- N° 4 Working LED lights on the crawler
- Working LED lights on the boom and Jib
- Hydraulic Jib with opening up to 195°
- Three phases electric engine 5,5 Kw/400 V
- Automatic engine rpm increment
- No marking rubber pads
- Two man basket capacity CE
- LED lights for outriggers
- Green oil
- Automatic closing
- Electric engine with lithium battery.